Made to Order
A Mexican Fan Palm Tree That Will Never Need Watering Again!
Perfect for entertaining spaces, restaurants, apartment complexes or any space you want to make a statement.
Build the tropical paradise you’ve always wanted – available in many different sizes.
✔️ UV Engineered, Durable And Lifelike
✔️ Made From Superior Quality Realistic Artificial Foliage & Trunk
✔️ Provide An Instant Tropical Feel To Any Landscape
✔️ Instant Results and Greenery
Details of the Large Royal Artificial Palm Trees
Palm trees are amazing, though they are known to drop fronds, be temperamental to maintain and more often than not are at risk of disease. None of these issues will arise with our stunning world leading artificial palm trees.
Beautify your space with a stunning Royal Palm Tree
All our fake palm trees are handcrafted and designed to impress your friends, neighbors, guests, or visitors. These giant artificial plants are a major attraction if you want to make a statement or simply don’t want to maintain a living palm tree anymore.
Designer Plants USA presents tall artificial palm trees designed with superior, lush, dense foliage, unlike anything you have ever seen. Our range of artificial palm trees is made using POLYTECH UV plastics and is designed to last outdoors or indoors.
Moreover, the UV plastic leaves on our fake palm trees are made to last for years. However, even if they ever need to be replaced, you can make do by replacing only the leaves and not the entire artificial palm tree, which will cost you only a fraction of the overall cost.
The stunning fake palm tree is made with steel and fibreglass (mainly), along with high-quality paints designed to last outdoors for years to come.
Each tree comes with a metal base plate to ensure they can be securely affixed to the ground.
Things to Keep in Mind
Our impressive artificial palm trees are made to order, so there are a few requirements for placing orders (terms and conditions). We’d rather spell it out for you now, making it easy for you to make the right decision:
- The Artificial Palm Trees aren’t in stock – we do not stock these items as they are made to order.
- Immediately upon placing online orders, the fake palm trees go into production (if you have special requirements, you should contact us before placing an order).
- Delivery can take anywhere between 12 -16 weeks (this allows for delays by customs, shipping lines and other mandatory check-points).
- Free delivery does not apply to these items. (You will be billed a fee for delivery)
- As we place these trees into production immediately, there are no refunds for cancellations or delays.
- Each tree will vary from the photos (exact colours do vary), along with minor changes per tree.
Make it easier for everyone by understanding what can and cannot be done by us here –
- The palm tree will need to be custom concreted or attached to the ground – we do not offer this service. However, we would recommend you speak with a builder/surveyor/engineer/concrete specialist.
- The tree will ordinarily come with a base metal plate which may be welded, or often you can insert large bolts through the metal base plate and attach it to an adequately built pad below.
- The leaves come separate from the tree (this provides greater protection and the ability to replace them should they be damaged).
- The foliage is fire tested and engineered to last. The trubks are fibreglass and have an internal metal pole
Delivery of stocked items will typically take between 48 hours and 1 week depending on the location you are based in. Larger bulky orders may take an extra 1-2 days.
The cost varies depending on the exact style you choose, though rest assured they are extremely good value and high quality.
Yes - the products are frost resistant.
You can checkout online or request an invoice to be sent with a credit card payment link. We also accept PayPal.
They are made of LDPE plastics, and RealTex colours and UV Inhibitors. The LDPE panels can be recycled through suitable recycling services.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss large jobs - from there we can quote you very competitive pricing, and full container options.
Yes we do - our warehouse is located at 3353 NW 74th Ave | Miami | FL | 33122 - appointments need to be made in advance. If you choose to collect your order at checkout, you can do so from this address.
Yes they most certainly do. Designer Plants UV protected range has been diligently tested in laboratories and in the environment for over a decade. Our products are designed to work in hot and cold climates for years to come. We have supplied over 250,000 green wall panels around the world for outdoor usage.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use a range of transport companies to ensure orders arrive quickly. Most commonly they will be UPS and FedEx for your artificial plant orders. USPS is often used for small samples.
Regular ground shipping for online orders is free USA (mainland wide) via ground / road service.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
YA tracking number will be provided shortly after ordering so you can see where your order is.
Absolutely! All our panels can be cut with scissors so you can make any size you want! You can also simply clip the panels together using the lugs and holes along the edges of each panel.
Yes, our artificial plant wall panels can be joined together using the clips along the sides of each panel or roll - allowing you to make whatever size you need. Excess can be trimmed off with scissors.
Designer Plants accepts returns. Returns will need to be returned to our warehouse in Miami. The initial postage paid for by Designer Plants will be deducted and the balance refunded less a 10% restocking fee. Returns must be made within 30 days.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.